Thursday, August 27, 2009

So yeah, we're pregnant

So for some of you this may be the first time that you find this out.
Some of you probably couldn't care less...

Yes, it is true, inshallah in a few months, AS (as she will be called) will have our baby.
At this point it's still too early to announce, so of course I want to shout it from the rooftops.

But instead, I am going to quietly let it out....on the internet. I'm sure that's ok. It will be our little secret.

So AS and I have decided to put together our thoughts and and make this our little journal, as we discover the joys of parenthood together.

Some comments she will make, some comments I will make, and there is a good chance we'll all get to see the different perspectives through this crazy thing called pregnancy.

Wish us luck (I think we'll need it!)

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.