Friday, August 28, 2009

So...

So its 7 weeks in and so far life is good.

Its hard to keep it quiet. Some people know, some don't but eerily seem to have guessed since they keep bringing babies up all the time (that's you alim chachi!)

Its so hard to sit at work and try and care about stuff that's happening in a year, knowing that I won't be here

Its also hard to imagine that its all really happening, especially since I don't *feel* pregnant. Or maybe I've just gotten used to all of the early pregnancy symptoms now so I don't feel any different than I have been feeling for the past few months.

No morning sickness, thank god! (probably shouldn't speak too soon) Or I've just gotten used to the constant feeling of nausea

If anything I think this pregnancy is getting me to take much better care for myself. I actually drink milk now (and don't seem to mind the taste *too* much), I eat about 6-7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day and I'm even eating breakfast! Not to mention getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night

Falls around the corner and normally this is my favorite time to shop. But I have no idea what size I'll be in a few months, plus there's being thrifty for mat leave so all of that coupled leaves me with no desire to shop. *sigh* I guess I will be the unfashionable one for the next few months at work! THAT is going to be hard!

AS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.