Monday, September 7, 2009

So its pretty much out there...

We had a housewarming a few days ago and kind of announced everything to the family.

It was really funny though b/c after the announcement was made, it was just quiet. I think most people already knew and no one knew if they were supposed to act surprised, or what!

But anyway everyone was really happy and it felt good to share the news.

Plus, I could do with some advice! Luckily there are a few people in the family who have had babies in the last year or so, around the same time as well so they had lots of advice to offer in terms of being pregnant in the winter, etc

Kind of itching to tell work now...especially b/c i'm working on a proposal for a client where I will not now be on the year end assignment, should we win....but have to wait until end of September to October.

Still feeling pretty good, no more nausea but now I really need to start exercising. its so hard b/c I'm SOOO tired all of the time! I go to bed around 8:30-9:00 every day! AJ was initially getting really bored by this but now he goes to bed at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.