As usual, AJ forgot to mention the best part!
The best part was when I went for my ultrasound at the beginning of this week. Seeing that heartbeat on the screen made it all the more real. For me, maybe not as much, after all, I knew I was pregnant and could feel that I was pregnant for at least weeks 5 through 7. But AJ wasn't quite sure there was a baby in there. Showing him that picture really was something. He had the biggest smile on his face and couldn't stop smiling for a few hours after.
It's really amazing isn't it, how something so small can take over your whole life, to the extent that its all you think about? I never thought I could love something as much as I love our little blob...sorry I think blueberry is what AJ is calling it these days but to me its my little blob...and I have the picture to prove it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.